Lee Verly

Want to Trade: my YS-120 for your YS-90

I got a package deal on a Sea & Sea YS-90 & YS-120- both TTL Duo. I had intended to sell the 120, but now I want to have the #2 strobe option. Unfortunately, I the 120 is a bit much for my little setup. I'd like to trade it for another YS-90TTL Duo.

It's in good shape, showing the normal scrathes, etc. It works great, and includes the Diffuser, Bolt, & Connector-Cap.

I guess I'm open to offers on the YS-120, and I'll hope to find a YS-90 before my next trip.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks

How much are you looking for? How old is the strobe and do you have any sync cords?

Lastly do you have any pics?

Thanks,

John

Edited by H2O lover

I got a package deal on a Sea & Sea YS-90 & YS-120- both TTL Duo. I had intended to sell the 120, but now I want to have the #2 strobe option. Unfortunately, I the 120 is a bit much for my little setup. I'd like to trade it for another YS-90TTL Duo.

It's in good shape, showing the normal scrathes, etc. It works great, and includes the Diffuser, Bolt, & Connector-Cap.

I guess I'm open to offers on the YS-120, and I'll hope to find a YS-90 before my next trip.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Where are you located? If the shipping cost is not too much, we can consider an exchange for one of my YS 90TTL Duo. I am in Singapore.

Sponsors

Advertisements