Redwing

Fisheye Fix Light HG20DX Replacement Bulb

Am looking for a replacement bulb for my Fisheye focus light. Does anyone know the mfg part number?

Looks like a 20W, 12V Frosted Halogen, G4 package with Bi Pin Leads.

Mike

Am looking for a replacement bulb for my Fisheye focus light. Does anyone know the mfg part number?

Looks like a 20W, 12V Frosted Halogen, G4 package with Bi Pin Leads.

Mike

Reef Photo has them

Reef Photo has them

Thanks. I was hoping to save a little $ by buying directly from a specialty bulb site.

Thanks. I was hoping to save a little $ by buying directly from a specialty bulb site.

I have no knowledge of a "speciality bulb site", but I would stick with proprietary bulbs. In my experience brand X replacement halogen auto bulbs are cheaper, but do not last as long or burn as bright.

I have no knowledge of a "speciality bulb site", but I would stick with proprietary bulbs. In my experience brand X replacement halogen auto bulbs are cheaper, but do not last as long or burn as bright.

The original bulb in my Hartenberger Nano is an Osram 6V 20W part, which may be this same one (I don't recall the part number). It can be found for $2-$3, so no reason to pay $20.

The long life bulbs from Fisheye were a custom part from, and there is no off the shelf solution available that is a drect replacement (frosted, globe, that voltage and base style). There are generic solutions available, but they will not throw as even of a beam.

Does anyone know how you actually change the bulb in the Fisheye Fix HG20DX? What unscrews to get at it?!??!

I've never had to change mine (famous last words?) and although I have a spare, I've got no instruction book - and there is no obvious way to get at the bulb.....

Any ideas???

:notworthy:

Anyone still looking for spare bulb for their HG20DX? I have a spare, brand new still factory sealed in bubble wrap as an extra bulb I purchase with a new HG 20DX years ago. I no longer have my HG 20 DX and would give to someone currently whom has a use for it. I don't want anything for it. Let me know and I'll send it to you. It's a 20 W bulb.

Edited by meister

Sponsors

Advertisements