tnoreds

Minahasa Divers at Manado

Does anyone dived with Minahasa Divers at Sendona hotel in Manado? I'm planning to go there next month

I stayed there a few years ago and did just a couple of dives so I can't give you much in the way of details. The dive op was fine although many of the sites required boat rides of a fair distance. I loved the resort itself and used it for the most part for getting over jet lag prior to continuing on to a Raja Ampat liveaboard. It is a long way from the airport, though, and the roads are not the best. (I'm being kind re: the roads.)

I stayed there a few years ago and did just a couple of dives so I can't give you much in the way of details. The dive op was fine although many of the sites required boat rides of a fair distance. I loved the resort itself and used it for the most part for getting over jet lag prior to continuing on to a Raja Ampat liveaboard. It is a long way from the airport, though, and the roads are not the best. (I'm being kind re: the roads.)

It sounds like you are referring to Minihasa Lagoon Resort, not Minihasa Divers at Sendona Hotel.

I almost typed a similar review until I did a little googling.

-Brad

It sounds like you are referring to Minihasa Lagoon Resort, not Minihasa Divers at Sendona Hotel.

I almost typed a similar review until I did a little googling.

-Brad

My error. You are correct. I did enjoy Minihasa Lagoon though. :)

Oops, sorry for the late reply.

We dived with Minahasa Divers at Sedona Hotel in early Jan 2010.

Depending on the number of guests they have, the dm to guest ratio could be 1:6+. The dive boat was huge & stable. They were competent, the dive manager: Reinhardt worked quite hard to please everyone. & our preferred DMs were Rafly & Jacky.

The lunchboxes provided (choice of club sandwiches or fried rice or fried noodles) were quite good... Yummy hotel food... & the buffet dinner was good too, dun expect a huge spread tho... :lol:

We thought that Sedona Hotel + Minahasa Divers pkg was good value!

Sponsors

Advertisements