Sign in to follow this  
SimonSpear

Look what arrived today....

A Hugyfot 7D Housing! I'm going to be using it everyday for the next 5-6 weeks so I'll report back once I'm up to speed with it :D

Hugyfot2.jpg

Hugyfot1.jpg

Hugyfot3.jpg

Simon,

Beautiful, you gonna take photos and videos with it? Hope you share some. Have fun :D

Regards

Peng

(Lembeh Dec 09)

It's a beautiful thing Simon. :D Sure looks different without the clamps. Very clean. It looks like all the controls are pretty much right where they are on the camera. Looks like would be easy to use with gloves too. Interesting that they put the top window in. Is it setup up for both optical trigger and sych cord?

Have a ball with it!

Steve

Hiya Peng! :D Well it's actually Zoe's housing which she will be using for photos, but I'm going to be giving it a good run down for video use over the next few weeks so I can decide if I want to cross over to a HDSLR as my main video camera, or if I go for an EX or if I wait a little longer to see what else comes up.

Steve at the moment the flash bulkheads are empty, but it is probably going to be fitted for eTTL later this year. Just from my first impressions handling the housing I can confirm that the controls are placed very conveniently. I've access to almost everything without taking my hands off the housing.

Sexy beast eh? :D

Cheers, Simon

Edited by SimonSpear

I can decide if I want to cross over to a HDSLR as my main video camera, or if I go for an EX or if I wait a little longer to see what else comes up.

Cheers, Simon

By the looks of it you already have crossed over to DSLR ??? or will you get yourself a matching one??? I'd go for the EX1R if I was you soooo much better :D Oh to have loads of spare cash to throw around on housings :D

Dive safe

DeanB

Well it's actually Zoe's housing which she will be using for photos

Yeah, sure we believe you. I will have to ask Zoe now :D Congrats on the new toy, it looks sharp.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements