aihalain

Scuba Seraya in Bali

First time muck diving and really loved it. The resort was Scuba Seraya and divesites mainly from the beach. Hope to enjoy. Comments are welcome.

Rest of the set in Flickr.

Aksu

4632286563_727f3c433b.jpg

4618527962_5b809d1dc8.jpg

4606338358_fed446a258.jpg

4632150745_06e316f59b.jpg

Hi Aksu,

Some nice photos! I particularly like the one with the xeno crab on the whip coral.

I also was at Scuba Seraya at the same time as you with my Nauticam, if u remember?

Here are my photos from my trip:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50434684@N07/...57623992602057/

Good to hear that you love the muck. If you have the chance to go to Lembeh in Sulawesi you won't be dissapointed with the amount of critters you can find there.

Cheers

Daniel

I also was at Scuba Seraya at the same time as you with my Nauticam, if u remember?

Yes I remember. Have you already get fixed the housing problem? And where did you order that wet diopter? Was it +5?

Aksu

Very nice shots, that place is fantastic for macro. I love the harlequin shrimps!

Yes I remember. Have you already get fixed the housing problem? And where did you order that wet diopter? Was it +5?

Aksu

No, I haven't. I will go through Singapore in July. I will drop my housing at that time to the place I bought it (Scubacam).

Yep that's right I used a +5 diopter on most off my shots. I did not want to bother to remove it. Since the visibility was bad, I liked the reduced working distance (using a Canon 100 mm). I think that David, the guy at Scubacam, makes them make for his shop. There is no brand on it. Let's just say it is a Scubacam.

Cheers

Daniel

Sponsors

Advertisements