Sign in to follow this  
Walt Stearns

FS: Subal zoom gear for Tokina 10-17/1.4 Tele-converter combo

The zoom gear was made to use Tokina’s 10-17 Fisheye zoom with a Kenko 1.4 tele-converter.

The converter is Kenko’s Teleplus Pro 300 DG, Nikon mount.

Selling them as a package for $285 US plus shipping.

Payment can be made through PayPal, and I will ship anywhere in the world.

post-4290-1274728047.jpg

The zoom gear was made to use Tokina’s 10-17 Fisheye zoom with a Kenko 1.4 tele-converter.

The converter is Kenko’s Teleplus Pro 300 DG, Nikon mount.

Selling them as a package for $285 US plus shipping.

Payment can be made through PayPal, and I will ship anywhere in the world.

Hi Walt

How does using the teleconverter alter the image with the Tonika? (do you have any example images?).

Colin

Hi Walt

How does using the teleconverter alter the image with the Tonika? (do you have any example images?).

Colin

Using a 1.4 tele-converter behind the Tokina's 10-17 effectively turns the lens focal field of veiw into a 14-23.8mm fisheye zoom. There has been several discussion on using this combo with success on not only crop model DSLR's like Nikon's D90, D200 and D300, but also on Nikon's full frame (FX) D700 bodies.

Here's two

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...+Tele-converter

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...+Tele-converter

Walt,

PM me if for some reason you separate the two. I'm a buyer for the zoom collar. (Don't need a 2nd lens) :-) Just realized that I'd need a different collar if I stick the tele in there.

Andy

Walt,

PM me if for some reason you separate the two. I'm a buyer for the zoom collar. (Don't need a 2nd lens) :-) Just realized that I'd need a different collar if I stick the tele in there.

Andy

Hi, am interested in the teleconverter if you decide to sell separately (ie to ramaroodle above).

Do PM me pls.

cheers.

Edited by Darth Nemo

The Teleconverter has been sold.

I am dropping the price on the zoom/focus gear to to $150. The gear is a new gear and seen almost no use. I was made specifically for the Tokina 10-17mm fisheye zoom to be used with a 1.4 teleconveter in a Subal housing.

I believe it will also fit a Canon EF 28-105/3.5-4.5 USM lens. The inside diameter is 72mm and the labeling on the box says that is what it is/was.

post-4290-1275393916.jpg

Dropping the price to $75. If I don't hear from anyone. I will be moving it to ebay.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements