Sign in to follow this  
abuemily

(2) Inon Z-240 Strobes

I have two unused Inon Z-240 (Type 2) Strobes for sale. Purchased Spring 2008 and never even been wet. Come complete with all literature, spare O-rings, lube, diffusers, etc. $450/Each, shipping/insurance at cost. Buy both of them and I'll include an equally unused Sea&Sea two-into-one cable with Nikonos 5-pin connector. USPS for CONUS shipping, international for all others. Photos upon request.

Edited by abuemily

Type 3 or 4?

I have two unused Inon Z-240 Strobes for sale. Purchased Spring 2008 and never even been wet. Come complete with all literature, spare O-rings, lube, diffusers, etc. $450/Each, shipping/insurance at cost. Buy both of them and I'll include an equally unused Sea&Sea two-into-one cable with Nikonos 5-pin connector. USPS for CONUS shipping, international for all others. Photos upon request.

I have two unused Inon Z-240 (Type 2) Strobes for sale. Purchased Spring 2008 and never even been wet. Come complete with all literature, spare O-rings, lube, diffusers, etc. $450/Each, shipping/insurance at cost. Buy both of them and I'll include an equally unused Sea&Sea two-into-one cable with Nikonos 5-pin connector. USPS for CONUS shipping, international for all others. Photos upon request.

Ola

do the strobes come with any attachments for mounting to strobe arm?

thanks

Ola

do the strobes come with any attachments for mounting to strobe arm?

thanks

Have the mounts for use with TLC arms (1" Ball) will work with Ikelite or similar arms

Have the mounts for use with TLC arms (1" Ball) will work with Ikelite or similar arms

I can offer $800 for strobes, mounts and cable? PM me if interested

Edited by sea squirt

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements