Sign in to follow this  
Don Silcock

Papua New Guinea - B17 Black Jack

Late last year while I was at Tufi in Oro Province we did a day trip from the resort across Collingwood Bay to Boga Boga village on the tip of Cape Vogel to dive the wreck of the B17 Black Jack Flying Fortress - often said to be the best aircraft wreck in the world...

I had dived the wreck about 10 years previously but was shooting film at the time and was not impressed with the results, so I was keen to try again using digital.

I finally got round to updating my site with a full description of the history & discovery of the wreck in 1986, plus an image gallery and key points about diving the wreck - here is the link: http://www.indopacificimages.com/index.php...17f-black-jack/

Feedback on the page and the site in general, which I have recently revamped completely, is greatly appreciated....

Don

Thanks for showing us how it's supposed to be done Don. Exceptional site! I haven't checked out all the info available there but every place I've looked worked very well and looks just wonderful. Your article on the Blackjack is as good as I've ever seen. I really enjoyed reading your article on WAM too.

I really like the layout and how all the images load on the front page. Just very well done. :D

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks for showing us how it's supposed to be done Don. Exceptional site! I haven't checked out all the info available there but every place I've looked worked very well and looks just wonderful. Your article on the Blackjack is as good as I've ever seen. I really enjoyed reading your article on WAM too.

I really like the layout and how all the images load on the front page. Just very well done. :D

Cheers,

Steve

Steve, thanks very much indeed for the feedback and the encoragement - you made my day!

Don

Wow, yeah I agree with Steve - lovely site and some great images. Nice work!

Congrats!

:D

Wow, yeah I agree with Steve - lovely site and some great images. Nice work!

Congrats!

:D

Tim, thanks very much - apart from some input from Bruce Yates, I have been kind of working in a partial vacuum as I built the site and loaded the content from my trips, so it's great to get some broader feedback.

Don

Very nice, love the history portrayed and your shots. Nice story!

Jack

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements