Sign in to follow this  
diggy

One of my favourites this year

Hope you guys like this one. It was raining and the clouds were really dark. This made the atmosphere down below really special and surreal. I came across these maldivian clown fish and wanted to do something different. So used a wide anglre lens and tried to use the strobes at different angles on low power to create a special mood. I was quite happy with the result :notworthy:

What do you guys think..All comments welcome.

Cheers,

Diggy

post-10236-1277449962.jpg

Hope you guys like this one. It was raining and the clouds were really dark. This made the atmosphere down below really special and surreal. I came across these maldivian clown fish and wanted to do something different. So used a wide anglre lens and tried to use the strobes at different angles on low power to create a special mood. I was quite happy with the result :notworthy:

What do you guys think..All comments welcome.

Cheers,

Diggy

It's an interesting scene, I like the way the sponges 'pop' out from the background then you notice the clown fish. Not sure about the distracting part sunball in the top left, personally I might have cropped this or dodged it.

I think the concept is great, only I find the bright part of the image on the left draws my eye away from the main subjects on the far right. Love the lighting just find the composition a little jumbled. If one crops out the left side and some of the top it looks better to me. Go down and do it again, I think you are onto something. :notworthy:

post-10236-1277449962%20-%20Version%202.jpg

Edited by loftus

It is a great shot!

I loved the minimalizm, simetry and off course the pink anemonefish.

It's an interesting scene, I like the way the sponges 'pop' out from the background then you notice the clown fish. Not sure about the distracting part sunball in the top left, personally I might have cropped this or dodged it.

I like the composition cropped or not. Its different. By the way, what sponges?

I like the way the coral hawkfish is perching himself just in the frame. As Jeff said, go down and re shoot this scene a bit tighter.

Stew

Thank you all Jeff (the cropped image does look special too - just did not see it from my eyes), Stew and the rest...it is my endeavour to try different techniques..and appreciate the advice..Will definatety try and do better again !!

Thanks and cheers,

Diggy

NB : Here are some more that i tried..close focus wide angle and , wide angle turtle and glass fish with minimal light (I really like this one) ..what do you think ?

Cheers

Diggy

post-10236-1277487546.jpg

post-10236-1277487626.jpg

post-10236-1277488090.jpg

Of your last post i like the first one but in the second photo i only saw the model grabbing the seafan !

JA

Edited by elbuzo

They are heteractis magnifica anemones - really beautiful.

Cheers

James

Nice images, Diggy.

Thanks all, :)

Cheers

Diggy

I love the first shot, but your later shots... is that guy really holding onto the coral? That's not cool!

I know :)

I did tell him after i saw the pic but honestly at that time i did not notice at all.

Diggy

I love the first shot, but your later shots... is that guy really holding onto the coral? That's not cool!

The first concept is very interesting Diggy! I like it alot!

Cheers

Karel

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements