Sign in to follow this  
Alastair

LR 2.7 and copyright notice

I am using Light room 2.7 and i have found how to add the copyright water mark but i need a magnifying glass in order to see it. i remember seeing somewhere that i can enlarge it without resorting to plug ins.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

thanks.

I am using Light room 2.7 and i have found how to add the copyright water mark but i need a magnifying glass in order to see it. i remember seeing somewhere that i can enlarge it without resorting to plug ins.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

thanks.

Try using this plugin. If you want to export more than 10 images at once you have to donate. Guess the minimum donation is 0.1$ so that should be affordable

http://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/lrmogrify2.php

not all fonts work, so try a few different.

Or you could just upgrade to the new version 3.0 which has a watermark capability built in. You'd get the sweet new noise reduction capability too. Works amazingly well on our dark blue backgrounds.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks for the advice i think i will go with the LR3.

cheers....

Or you could just upgrade to the new version 3.0 which has a watermark capability built in. You'd get the sweet new noise reduction capability too. Works amazingly well on our dark blue backgrounds.

Cheers,

Steve

Steve - How easy it is to use this new feature in LR3? I have just started learning LR2 and have found that adding this is very difficult. I tried to download the mogrify plugin - but with no luck.

Can you give some more specifics on this featurein LR3? - DiverPam

Edited by DiverPam

How easy it is to use this new feature in LR3? I have just started learning LR2 and have found that adding this is very difficult. I tried to download the mogrify plugin - but with no luck.

Can you give some more specifics on this featurein LR3? - DiverPam

Hi Pam,

Well I figured it out so it's pretty easy. :) There is a video on Adobe TV that shows the new additions to LR 3 that shows the basic functionality. Video is here. Fast forward to 24:40 if you just want to see the watermark info. Recommend you watch it full screen.

Have fun!

Steve

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements