Sign in to follow this  
Scubaskeeter

For Sale DS 125 w charger, slave, arms, tray

Perfectly good condition, trickle-charged each month, lubed, stored and handled properly. I will personally guarantee this item for 7 days for you to test. I have 100% on Ebay and others know me personally here on this board. (look at this link under "Scubaskeeter" http://hub.ebay.com/community).

Package contains:

Ikelite DS 125 strobe w/diffuser

Smart Charger w/ international plugs

Ball Arm

Manual EV Controller

Digital Tray and Handle

NOTE: Even by placing duct tape over my P&S strobe, and turning it to lowest output, the Slave Sensor would reliably fire each time.

Please PM for details or pictures of these items. Asking $650 USD. Postal money order or PayPal accepted.

Thanks,

Scott

Edited by Scubaskeeter

I'm interested. As I just signed up for the forum I can't pm yet - apparently. Feel free to drop me an email, I would love to see a pic etc.

Thanks,

Tyler

I'm interested. As I just signed up for the forum I can't pm yet - apparently. Feel free to drop me an email, I would love to see a pic etc.

Thanks,

Tyler

Hi Tyler - welcome to the board. Please email me for more information, yours is not available.

sglinge at yahoo dot com

Hi Tyler - welcome to the board. Please email me for more information, yours is not available.

sglinge at yahoo dot com

Hey scott... I'm interested too... sent you PM... can you tell us the serial number please... SN should tell us the vintage of the circuits...

thanks

DB

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements