Sign in to follow this  
richard_dicosimo

Costa Rica East Coast in December

Hey Guys,

My Dad wants to treat the family to a vacation to Costa Rica instead of presents under the tree this year for Christmas, and I have been charged with gathering Information. Does anyone know of any hotels/resorts/anything that is good on the east coast of Costa Rica? How is the diving East coast do I bring my underwater housing? are there any good tours in the area?

I will be doing a lot of research and finding a lot of stuff on my own but its always good to hear from you guys and find out what is actually good instead of whatever you read on the internet.

Richard

Hey Guys,

My Dad wants to treat the family to a vacation to Costa Rica instead of presents under the tree this year for Christmas, and I have been charged with gathering Information. Does anyone know of any hotels/resorts/anything that is good on the east coast of Costa Rica? How is the diving East coast do I bring my underwater housing? are there any good tours in the area?

I will be doing a lot of research and finding a lot of stuff on my own but its always good to hear from you guys and find out what is actually good instead of whatever you read on the internet.

Richard

Hi Richard, the diving is on Costa Rica's Pacific (West) Coast. I don't think there is any diving on the county's East coast as most of that coast line in lined with river mouths dumping a lot of muddy water. However, that side does offer terrific snook and tarpon fishing.

Now if is the Pacific side, well that is a horse of another color. The Bat & Catalina Islands, and Isla de Cano can be pretty good.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements