sharky1961

MV Argo and Cocos

Hi,

My trip with the MV Sea Hunter is canceled. Now my travelagency is offering me a trip with the MV Argo. Has somebody made the trip to Cocos with this ship??

How experienced is the crew of the Argo??

Rob

The Argo is the Sea Hunter groups newest boat. So I imagine you would have the same experience levels for the crew etc. From what Ive read its a newer and nicer version of the Sea Hunter or Undersea Hunter just a bit more expensive.

Never been on the Argo though have done trips on the Sea Hunter and Undersea Hunter some years ago.

i was on the argo last year at about this time. I thought it was a good boat and a top notch operation. I've been on trips with the Undersea Hunter, and the Argo was basically the same. The rooms were a little bigger than the undersea hunter, but the dining area was a little small. all the diving is done from the same skiffs as the sea hunter and the undersea hunter which in my opinion is a huge benefit when diving cocos. i would go again with the argo without hesitation. in fact, in my opinion, the 3 boats in the undersea hunter group are all good and i would dive with any of them...

Sponsors

Advertisements