I think that you have some amazing shots in your slideshow. I couldn't pick a favourite they were all so good. well done

Hi Amir,

You have some brilliant images in there, congrats. There are some really special shots in the show. I do think though you might have used a few less different types of transitions. I ended up watching to see which transition you were going to use next instead of looking for the images. It's an easy trap to fall into and we've all done it. I really liked the transitions you used in the beginning segments.

Thanks for sharing this,

Have fun,

Steve

Really nice. The one that caught my eye out of all of them was the lionfish shadow -- very creative. How did you light this one?

Brilliant shots. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Diggy

Fantastic. You have really worked hard capturing all these great images. Very creative approaches too. Keep up the great work.

Embedding the video. More people will see it when you embed. :)

Pretty cool shots. Not to be a kill joy but if we're worried about our own copyrights maybe we should be careful using un-licensed copyrighted music. My apologies if it's licensed but I think too many people believe falsely that they can use any music they want if they're not using it commercially and that's not the case. Again, sorry to digress as I think you've got some great images.

Sponsors

Advertisements