Sign in to follow this  
cchagan08

Belize, Aggressor Fleet....Feedback? Please?

Hello all,

I have just recently taken up this amazing hobby of UWP, and am throughly enjoying it. So much stuff you get to see!! I went to Belize on the Aggressor Fleet for a week, and It was one of the most amazing trips I have ever been on. The reef system was in such good condition. I just wanted to post what I thought were my "better" pictures, and wanted ANY and ALL feedback...I want to get better at shooting, and criticism is good for just that! Some imgaes have been edited in iPhoto 10'

Thank you to all

28r16cy.jpg

2uom7wi.jpg

qpkn00.jpg

5zpqf6.jpg

oqybmv.jpg

6fqhqo.jpg

aowb2q.jpg

287f9sg.jpg

24q0lc5.jpg

hey I was on the Belize aggressor in january great crew. Before i give any advice that might not apply may i ask what camera you are using:)

best

Joe

I was wondering the same thing. As a general comment you look like you're getting some nice balanced light when you get closer. What lens were you using? I have fond memories of the liveaboard trips I've been on in Belize. Wonderful easy diving on beautiful walls.

Cheers,

Steve

I was thinking the same thing as steve that your lighting looks balanced for the most part! But getting closer and lower will help, not only continue balanced strobe lighting, but also start to help improve composition (which is the next step in becoming a better photographer)

best,

Joe

Your best images are at the same level or lower than the subject. Your lighting is pretty good. Get down! Get close!! Get back in the water!!!

I found the Aggressor very photo-friendly last year: Belize is fun, isn't it?

Tim

:crazy:

hey I was on the Belize aggressor in january great crew. Before i give any advice that might not apply may i ask what camera you are using:)

best

Joe

I was using a rental that the Aggressor Fleet was "testing", and I believe the captain Mark had said at the time it was a prototype..but its a Sea & Sea

DX-2G (http://www.seaandsea.jp/products/compact/dx2g/index.html)

I was wondering the same thing. As a general comment you look like you're getting some nice balanced light when you get closer. What lens were you using? I have fond memories of the liveaboard trips I've been on in Belize. Wonderful easy diving on beautiful walls.

Cheers,

Steve

No lens on the camera, it was as is....I was using "macro" mode on the camera, not a lens itself. Other than that, it was alot of point an shoot...with minor editing in iPhoto. The belize trip was amazing, the dives were amazing, everything about that trip was amazing, and I would do it again if I had a chance.

Your best images are at the same level or lower than the subject. Your lighting is pretty good. Get down! Get close!! Get back in the water!!!

I found the Aggressor very photo-friendly last year: Belize is fun, isn't it?

Tim

:crazy:

Belize is fun, did I mention anywhere in this thread that it was amazing haha

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements