loftus

Circus, Circus - NWS

Astounding image Jeff. The hands of a master.

Steve

Thanks Steve; I found an awesome model as you can see - a real circus performer, and a very creative makeup artist. I'm looking forward to doing a lot of work with them. Did 6 or 7 different looks with her in one shoot.

Karina%202010-08-29245%20-%20Version%202.jpg

Karina%202010-08-2944%20-%20Version%202.jpg

Karina%202010-08-2967%20-%20Version%202.jpg

Edited by loftus

Another 'dark' look.

Karina%202010-08-29312%20-%20Version%202.jpg

Edited by loftus

Wow Jeff - what a find! Your lighting is superb and I really love that last one.

Cheers

James

Agreed. Stunning. You are constantly taking it up a notch. You should be chuffed.

Great stuff - that last one is my particular favourite.

Though some of the folds from the cloth / hard shadow on the leg make it look sort of 'pixelated' if you follow me, at first I wondered if it was only a partial image upload.

Either that or you are going retro on us and shooting with a 12 year old P&S ( I think not ).

Thanks for sharing.

Paul C

Edited by PRC

Great great work.

Definitely a treat to see. Last one if my favorite also.

Jaw dropping stuff again Jeff

I absolutely love these shots

Do you use a black backdrop in the pool?

Nige Wade

Thanks folks.

Paul thanks for pointing the 'pixellation out. Not really sure what happened there, because it's not in the original RAW, also the upper thigh etc looks burned out which is not in the RAW. Probably a little heavy handed on the curves and sharpening or something. I'll go back and reprocess and then repost.

Nige, yes I use a black vinyl background, gave up on sheets as they kept needing replacement. Depending on the ambient light I use the highest possible shutter speed, but still usually have to burn things in some in post.

Jeff you are such perfectionist..The pics are absolutely stunning...some amazing pictures. Hard to say which one is better than the other but the first and last are my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Diggy

Sponsors

Advertisements