Sign in to follow this  
craigpoconnell

Wanted: Housing for Canon 7D

Hey,

I am heading off to Guadalupe Island for a film shoot for Shark Week and was wondering if anybody had a housing for a Canon 7D. I am an experienced photography and have shot with sharks quite often. If anybody would be willing to allow me to rent the housing (we can make an agreement so if damages occur, I will pay for new housing, etc) please message me. On the other hand, if somebody has a used housing, I may be interested in that as well.

Thanks,

Craig

Hey,

I am heading off to Guadalupe Island for a film shoot for Shark Week and was wondering if anybody had a housing for a Canon 7D. I am an experienced photography and have shot with sharks quite often. If anybody would be willing to allow me to rent the housing (we can make an agreement so if damages occur, I will pay for new housing, etc) please message me. On the other hand, if somebody has a used housing, I may be interested in that as well.

Thanks,

Craig

Hi Craig,

This might be a long shot but I am in San Diego until tomorrow, flying to Micronesia and have a Nauticam 7d housing for sale. It has a an electronic sync port for a nikonos type connector added and the Nauticam optical viewfinder. I am selling it for $2900. I just purchased it in April of this year and am using a Sea and Sea housing for the 7D instead. Not interested in renting but if you want to purchase please let me know. Thanks, Andy andy@seait.com

Thank you all for your help! I've located a housing, now lets just hope I can get some good pics. I'm going to try and take some nighttime shots of the great whites, should be fun to shoot!

Hi Craig,

This might be a long shot but I am in San Diego until tomorrow, flying to Micronesia and have a Nauticam 7d housing for sale. It has a an electronic sync port for a nikonos type connector added and the Nauticam optical viewfinder. I am selling it for $2900. I just purchased it in April of this year and am using a Sea and Sea housing for the 7D instead. Not interested in renting but if you want to purchase please let me know. Thanks, Andy andy@seait.com

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements