Sign in to follow this  
DavidG

Jardines de la Reina- Cuba

Here are a few images from my recent trip to Jardines de la Reina, Cuba. Swimming with a crocodile was awesome but I think felt my legs shake the first time I went in the water with it :)

A big thanks to Carlos Suarez to help me to organize the trip.

Cuba_1134.jpg

Cuba_1141.jpg

Cuba_1438.jpg

Cuba_1536.jpg

Cuba_1818.jpg

Edited by DavidG

Nice !

I was there last week of July and no luck with El Nino ! . Glad to see his around again .

I use to spit in my dome , buff it and let it dry ; it works great repelling the water droplets .

Regards

JA

The croc pictures are great because of the subject.

The shark picture number 4. using the fisheye curve and over-under is really creative

Thanks for sharing

Adam

Awesome!!

Here are a few images from my recent trip to Jardines de la Reina, Cuba. Swimming with a crocodile was awesome but I think felt my legs shake the first time I went in the water with it :P

A big thanks to Carlos Suarez to help me to organize the trip.

Cuba_1134.jpg

Cuba_1141.jpg

Cuba_1438.jpg

Cuba_1536.jpg

Cuba_1818.jpg

David,

We are thinking of diving Jardines de la Reine with Avalon Dive Centers. How was their operation. Which boat did you go on? How was it? I heard all the boats stay stationary. That is they don't dive off them. They dive off of smaller boats. Do the live aboards move to different parts of the reef? Obviously the houseboat stays put.

Hi Scubavid,

The operation was good, the were a few things that I wasn't too happy but the diving was so good that it compensate it at the end.

I spent my week on their smallest liveaboard they have. Most of the dives are done from the main boat but I think we did a few using one of their smaller boats.

They have a floating hotel and it looks great and very spacious but all the dives are done using smaller boats.

Hey David,

Who took you to take the shots of the crocs. They are incredible!! I would really like to go and do that myself. Any recomendations? Awesome shots!!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements