echeng

Perfect 3D camera technique

I guess Chief Exec and Ms. Model don't actually ever use cameras.

The housing for that set-up is going to be huge, the air supply to keep both of them conscious during a dive alone really seems to make this a non-starter for me. And the electro-shock controls to get them to both move at the same time seems a bit barbaric.

The housing for that set-up is going to be huge, the air supply to keep both of them conscious during a dive alone really seems to make this a non-starter for me. And the electro-shock controls to get them to both move at the same time seems a bit barbaric.

Haha...and all that effort for crappy side-by-side images at 960x1080-pixel resolution (small camera...the 20K$ pro unit is full HD).

Although the (Pal) camcorder supports 1080/50p 2D recording, the 3D maxes out at 50i...and lens stops down from f/1.5 to f/3.2 at its widest when it's attached. :)

Edited by HDVdiver

Hey no criticising 3D you have to buy into it RIGHT NOW or get left behind...

3Dive safe

3Dean(off to buy his 3D set-up)B

Edited by DeanB

Wow...check out those interoculars!!

Yep...only manual convergence though...:)

I saw the prototype Gates housing at a Panasonic seminar 2 weeks ago. It was still in its silver appearance and hadn't been painted yet nor controls placed on it, but it really wasn't as big as you might expect. About the same as the EX1 housing.

Steve

Wow...check out those interoculars!!

LOL, I agree with Simon she's doing a fantastic job, she could be my 1st AC any time!

Sponsors

Advertisements