Sign in to follow this  
wyzeguy

FS: Ikelite D90 + Ports, Nikkor 105mm, Tamron 28-300mm

Selling some gear to fund a new purchase -- let me know if you have any questions (and apologies for the poor photography!)

Ikelite D90 TTL Housing -- this housing has just returned from Ikelite after a full service and upgrades (Never been wet!). The housing has been fully serviced and pressure tested after being fitted with the new 4-latch port lock system and focus light mount (a $200 upgrade). This housing has worked flawlessly for me and is an exceptional value for a photo and HD video rig. For example photos and video, see the following links.

http://www.youtube.com/lundysd#p/u/4/Rh_NrnVjS5g

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raptureofthedeep

For more information, see the following page

http://www.ikelite.com/web_two/nik_d90.html

Housing comes with handles and integrated custom bracket for leash attachment. When used with compatible Ikelite strobes, this housing is capable of full TTL metering (and a ton of manual settings as well). Housing is rated well beyond recreational limits to a depth of 200'. $1400 retail -- asking $950

1.JPG

Ikelite 105mm Macro Port (#5505.5) -- good condition with no major scratches on optical element. Compatible with all Ikelite housings

$150 retail. Asking $90

2.JPG

Ikelite 60mm Macro Port (#5502.41) -- good condition with no major scratches on optical element. Compatible with all Ikelite housings

$150 retail. Asking $90

3.JPG

Nikkor 105mm Macro Lens. This is the older 105mm f/2.8D that is still a favorite of many underwater photographers. Superb optics with a longer working distance than the 60mm macro. Great condition with no superficial or optical flaws. Lens comes with UV filter for front element protection. Original price >$700. Asking $490

4.JPG

Tamron 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 macro. Good all-purpose surface lens with a wide working distance. $599 new. Asking $300

5.JPG

Prices include shipping within the continental US. I accept paypal and will ship as soon as payment is received. Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions

Scott

Price drops

Housing is $900 shipped

Ports are $80 shipped

Nikkor 105mm macro is $475

Tamron 28-300mm is $250

If you're interested in several items, make me an offer

Scott

Price drops

Housing is $900 shipped

Ports are $80 shipped

Nikkor 105mm macro is $475

Tamron 28-300mm is $250

If you're interested in several items, make me an offer

Scott

Hi Scott,

Assuming the asking prices are in USD (I'm in Australia so thought I'd confirm)? On that note, what's the shipping cost to Brisbane, Australia?

I'm really considering a more robust housing but have to save for a while to get there, so if the deal is right I'm happy to consider the ikelite... And this looks like it's not far off.

I'm interested in the housing and possibly 60mm port... but from the pics it looks like the housing and ports have taken a bit of punishment so I'm not willing to pay as much as you're asking. How's US$700 for both sound? ;)

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Cheers,

Ryan

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements