Sign in to follow this  
Don Silcock

Timor Leste - Coastal Dive Sites

I just came back recently from two weeks diving in Timor Leste (East Timor) and have completed the review & editing of the images I took at the various sites to the east & west of Dili, which is located on the north coast.

Here is the LINK to the gallery I just posted on my site www.indopacificimages.com

Timor Leste is to the south of the Indonesian islands of Alor & Wetar and it's north coast feels the full force of the Indonesian Throughflow so I was keen to explore it and was impressed with what I saw.

I will adding another gallery on the critter diving at Tasi Tolu and location pages on the diving generally in Timor Leste.

Don

Wow they are good. Brings back some memories was there with the Army in 2002 and did some snorkeling around 'Dili' Rock and it was great.

Karl

Some really good wide angles in the gallery! Seems like a nice place to go for some diving. I amlooking forward to your write up on the locations.

/Bent C

Thanks for the feedback... I was pleasantly surprised at the diving as it was all shore based - so naturally you wonder what some of the remoter sites are like!

Don

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements