Sign in to follow this  
howeikwok

Bali 2010

I love the garden eel shot. Excellent.

Love seeing photos taken in Bali as I am off there in 3 months!

Regards Mark

Edited by Aussiebyron

I like your eel shot too, and I suspect it may be a Taylor's Garden Eel (Heteroconger taylori).

I photographed an eel at Lembeh a few years ago that is very similar to yours, and I was advised by a knowledgeable biologist from Waikiki Aquarium that it is a Taylor's Garden Eel, and not the more common Spotted Garden Eel.

Whatever yours is, it's an interesting critter and a nice shot.

I like your eel shot too, and I suspect it may be a Taylor's Garden Eel (Heteroconger taylori).

I photographed an eel at Lembeh a few years ago that is very similar to yours, and I was advised by a knowledgeable biologist from Waikiki Aquarium that it is a Taylor's Garden Eel, and not the more common Spotted Garden Eel.

Whatever yours is, it's an interesting critter and a nice shot.

I was lucky to get so close. Took a fair bit of creeping and waiting at 24m on nitrox haha... Sadly the fella scooted back into it's hole once i changed to portrait to try and get even closer. :D

Great collection!!! First time in my life i saw this "Donut Doto" Nudi!!! Fantastic ! :D

Great collection!!! First time in my life i saw this "Donut Doto" Nudi!!! Fantastic ! :D

I've been wanting to see one for some time now. Was pretty happy when the guide told me that you could see it at this new site they've explored called pong pong in the same bay as seraya.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements