Dash

Broken Latch Aquatica Housing

Hey folks,

Been in the background for a while but could use a little help if you don't mind...

Was going in the water today and discovered (much to my shagrin) that the latch on my housing had busted... Has anyone here had to deal with this situation and would know where to get a replacement latch or did you have to deal with the manufacture?

Thanks, lee

5003164752_9f704f9d76.jpg

post-31747-1284863011.jpg

Try speaking to Jean at Aquatica in Montreal. He is usually very good at sending replacement parts anywhere around the world very quickly.

Don't know which housing you are using, but re-installation of the latch shouldn't be a problem as long as the latches are secured to your housing with the usual two screw method.

Try their website at www.aquatica.ca

Hope this helps.

Buy a spare set of latches. Also a complete set of housing o-rings. Stuff happens.

Try speaking to Jean at Aquatica in Montreal. He is usually very good at sending replacement parts anywhere around the world very quickly.

Don't know which housing you are using, but re-installation of the latch shouldn't be a problem as long as the latches are secured to your housing with the usual two screw method.

Try their website at www.aquatica.ca

Hope this helps.

Thanks Poliwog... I will try and catch him tomorrow...!

Buy a spare set of latches. Also a complete set of housing o-rings. Stuff happens.

Thanks for the heads up jcclink... Its a good idea to go ahead and get a spare while I am at it...

lee

Shoot me a pm at jean@aquatica.ca and i'll take care of it.

Shoot me a pm at jean@aquatica.ca and i'll take care of it.

Jean, Thank you so much for your help...! Latches are on there way and I could not be happier!!! Its been a pleasure doing business with you and Aquatica...!

One happy customer,

lee

Sponsors

Advertisements