frogfish75

For sale 2 ikelite ds-125

Selling a pair of Ikelite DS-125 strobes with ultralite ball heads and two chargers - 500$ each

Also have the following cables:

#4103.52: housing to two strobes - 110$

#4103.51: housing to one strobe - 65$

and an Ikelite external ttl converter #4302 (Nikonos style connector to the housing): 220$

All price in USD - Shipping is extra (or if you are in Singapore, we can meet up)

Selling a pair of Ikelite DS-125 strobes with ultralite ball heads and two chargers - 500$ each

Also have the following cables:

#4103.52: housing to two strobes - 110$

#4103.51: housing to one strobe - 65$

and an Ikelite external ttl converter #4302 (Nikonos style connector to the housing): 220$

All price in USD - Shipping is extra (or if you are in Singapore, we can meet up)

Hi,

Could you tell me the serial nos for both the strobes? Also, any reason for having 2 chargers?

Cheers!

Apu

Hi, Serial numbers are 10345 and 14734, so ttl works with the ikelite converter (built in the housing or external).

2 chargers allow you to charge both strobes in one go rather than one by one... Added flexibility...

eperet1986: Ikelite actually also sells the strobe without charger, so Apu's question was valid.

Rgds.

How much would shipping be to USA for the two DS125's?

I assume that they haven't been flooded?

Thanks,

Mark

How much would shipping be to USA for the two DS125's?

I assume that they haven't been flooded?

Thanks,

Mark

Just checked on line, depending on the carrier it would be between 90 and 140 USD.

And no they haven't been flooded.

Cheers

Edited by frogfish75

Note: I just removed the flame war posts. Carry on with selling your strobes. ^_^

Have you sold the strobes yet? If not, please let me know as I'm currently in KL, so arrangements can be done quicker.

Have you sold the strobes yet? If not, please let me know as I'm currently in KL, so arrangements can be done quicker.

They are still available, let me know if you are interested.

One strobe sold, as well as the single strobe connector - The following are still available:

- 1 Ikelite DS-125 strobes with ultralite ball heads with charger - 500$

- #4103.52: housing to two strobes - 110$

- Ikelite external ttl converter #4302 (Nikonos style connector to the housing): 220$

Cheers

Both strobes now sold. Only left with the ttl converter for whixh i will create a separate thread.

Thanks for your interest

Brilliant

they really detracted from the real world

d

Note: I just removed the flame war posts. Carry on with selling your strobes. :)

Sponsors

Advertisements