JesseLee

L&M Bluefin HD HC3 Housing System w/Camera

I'm selling my Light & Motion Bluefin HD HC3 system. This housing is in beautiful condition and has minimal use. This is a ready to dive package and has everything you would need to get in the water and start shooting HD footage.

Included in the package:

-Light & Motion Bluefin HD HC3 housing with standard port

-Light & Motion external monitor

-Light & Motion Mini HID lights

-Sony HDR-HC3 Camcorder (comes with original box, charger, NP-FP90 battery)

-Pelican travel case

This system has been well taken care of. It will include a complete set of spare o-rings (housing back, handle w/spare battery, HID lights). It will include chargers for lights, monitor, and camera and a new sony HD tape. Also included will be a monitor hood and o-ring grease. I'll cover shipping.

Price 2500.00$

email: jsmeresky@gmail.com

post-19225-1285678850.jpg

post-19225-1285678868.jpg

post-19225-1285678877.jpg

post-19225-1285678884.jpg

post-19225-1285678890.jpg

post-19225-1285678897.jpg

post-19225-1285678903.jpg

Edited by JesseLee

If this doesn't sell this week, I'm most likely going to post it on eBay. So if your interested make me an offer. I'll consider anything reasonable.

Is there anything wrong with it?

Are there reasons other than school why you are selling it?

How old is it?

How many dives?

Hey Rich, Thanks for the reply.

Is there anything wrong with it?

No, The system looks and performs like new.

Are there reasons other than school why you are selling it?

No, that's the only reason. I really don't want to sell it but I'm starting Police academy here in Orlando in February and need the extra money for the time I'm not working since I'm going to school full time. I'm also selling my motorcycle. Sacrifices now will pay off later I keep telling myself =]

How old is it?

I've only owned the system for 3-4 months. I bought it from H20PhotoPros, so I'm not sure EXACTLY how old it is. The housing came out in 2006 so I'm assuming around 3 years.

How many dives?

I've only had the time to do one dive with it, which I never edited. Everything worked perfect and was easy to use. Not sure how many dives the previous owner had on it if any, but like I said in the first answer, it looks and performs perfectly. You won't be disappointed.

If you have any other questions about the system, feel free to give me a call. I'll be at home all day watching football with my family.

407-923-9822

Jesse Smeresky

Sponsors

Advertisements