Sign in to follow this  
ckchong

Nauticam D90

Hi, we have some discussion about Nauticam D90 flash and lens release issue at this post and we have some good tips to off the flash, see here

http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37968.

I'm still have " lens release " issue to slove....ok lest start again the story. Normally i can't release the 10-17mm FE lens without open the housing and dome when i using zoom ring. Do u have this problem? I notice the new 550D housing have some new feature like lens release button which is very use full. What is your opinion? do Nauticam can do some modification or have any add on tools (may be).......

or.....Let's talk about your problem your have !!!!!!

Thanks

I've the Tokina 10-17mm FE on a Canon 7D in Nauticam NA-7D which doesn't come with Lens release button too. I believe the zoom gear (as shown in pic) is common for all camera setups. Notice there is a small slot? I position this slot such that it will be over the lens release button within the zoom movement and used a small allen key to poke the button.

However I cannot do the same with the Canon 100mm macro lens focus gear as it doesn't has any slot.

tokina10-17zoomgear.JPG

your zoom gear is different from my....nikon and canon is different. my one don't have hole at all, it cover full the button.....i think there must have some way to release the lens :D:(^_^:):) if nauticam can slove this problem it will be a big misstake on design

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements