pmooney

DEMA 2010

Anybody know if there will be a Wetpixel party this year? I'm thinking of jumping over to Vegas for a couple of days of the show.

Steve

Wetpixel party will be on Friday night. As always, check here for location and other details sometime during DEMA. :)

I will be there (both the show and the party!)

I shall be there all week, and for the WP/DPG party.

Me too.

Michel

You'll see me - unless I see you first!

Just a reminder that the annual Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide party will be on Thursday night, November 18, 2010! Stay tuned for details...

Correction: party will be on Thursday night, November 18.

OK, I'm headed that way. Just one important question, What is the standard rum ration for Wetpixelians at this shindig? :)

Cheers,

Steve

Don't worry mate, experience tell me our tribal member usually will find a way to abuse their liver. :)

It won't be quite as wild as the last Vegas DPG/Wetpixel party, but still plenty to drink! Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Who's heading to Vegas this year ?

I'll be there... see ya'll next week.

Cheers,

Cp

Adam - that was two years ago, the last time it was in Vegas. It was a blast, but I don't think we will see the likes of that again. Too many problems with hotel security :)

Adam - that was two years ago, the last time it was in Vegas. It was a blast, but I don't think we will see the likes of that again. Too many problems with hotel security :D

Yeah, like we forgot to invite them to that great party and they held a grudge... or something... I think... :)

Hi all,

22 hours of traveling later and I'm sat in the Hilton Las Vegas, hoovering up their broadband connection!

Sterling will be here tomorrow and we'll be posting updates from the DEMA show for the next four days.

Please tune in to the front page from tomorrow for all the show's new products and scuttlebutt! We aim to make it almost as good as being here!

For those of you in Vegas, don't forget the Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide Cocktail party!

Adam

Hey guys,

I am in Vegas for my sales kickoff. We are done Friday morning and I have Friday afternoon with nothing to do. Any chance I can borrow a badge to hit the exhibits. I don't have any way to qualify short notice, and don't have any credentials with me.

Hi Joe,

Sorry we only have two press passes and both are in pretty much full time use.

Adam

Hi all,

Coverage from day 2 is now up on the front page!

Sterling and I are going to get some sleep and then add some images from the awesome Wetpixel/DivePhotoGuide Cocktail Party first thing tomorrow!

Adam

Sponsors

Advertisements