Bent C

Subsee adapter for Nauticam ports?

Is there a specific Subsee adapter for Nauticam ports? I have been searching the web for a couple of hours now and haven´t found the answer. I have seen several pictures that have been taken with the Subsee and Nauticam houisngs, but as Nauticam housings does allow the use of other ports, the Subsee could be attached to a non Nauticam port. So is there such an adaper available?

regards

Bent

Is there a specific Subsee adapter for Nauticam ports? I have been searching the web for a couple of hours now and haven´t found the answer. I have seen several pictures that have been taken with the Subsee and Nauticam houisngs, but as Nauticam housings does allow the use of other ports, the Subsee could be attached to a non Nauticam port. So is there such an adaper available?

regards

Bent

Reefnet does have Subsee adapters for some Nauticam ports. If they don't yet have one for your specific port(s) they will usually design and build one for you for a modest design fee. The easiest way is just to email and let them know what you are looking for.

Edited by gravity

If you're thinking about the Subsee +5 or +10, they will attach directly to the 67mm threaded Nauticam Macro ports. Number 87 & 94 for the 105/100mm depending on which lens you're using.

Another option,

Steve

If you're thinking about the Subsee +5 or +10, they will attach directly to the 67mm threaded Nauticam Macro ports. Number 87 & 94 for the 105/100mm depending on which lens you're using.

Another option,

Steve

Thanks! I was thinking of the newer diopters (I have the +10). I am using the new EF 100/2,8 L IS, so that should be the 94 then. On the port chart I saw that there is a possibility of building a port with port base and extenders, which obviously would add some more lens possibilities to the system. Do you know if these ports are threaded as well?

Best regards

Bent

Hi Bent,

I'm guessing it's possible to use the Macro port for the 60mm and add a Compact base and maybe an extention. You would have to decide if adding two more joints and o-rings would be worth it. Who is your dealer in Sweden? I know Alex in the UK is always helpful and I see Aquaphoto in the Netherlands has the ports pictured on their website.

Good luck,

Steve

Sponsors

Advertisements