Jo Horrocks

Martin Edge's Underwater Tips

Hi Wetpixellers,

These are video clips I took for Martin, that he used in the presentation with Alex Mustard on 6th Nov at Imperial College, London, to demonstrate a few techniques for getting good backgrounds and a couple of other ideas. I was asked if I could pop them on to Youtube with some narration, explaining what the clips are demonstrating, so I thought some of you might find this helpful.

If your connection is slow, you may need to pause it at the start whilst it loads.

Hope you enjoy it. Any suggestions please let me know.

Jo

Thank's to share .

I'm completely admirativ when I see such a high level of technical skill :D

Hi Girelle and Stephen,

Glad you enjoyed it. Martin is so enthusiastic about his photography and a great character to go on a trip with. He's very generous with passing on his knowledge and even though he's been doing it for quite some time now, he's always experimenting and trying new things, I guess that's why he's still so good.

If I ever do this again, maybe I'll see if Martin would do the narration, then you can get the ideas straight from the horse's mouth!! :D

Enjoy experimenting,

Jo

I really enjoyed that, this snowy Sunday morning. Can't wait for January and warmer climates to try out of Martins tips.

Thanks for posting, Jo.

I really enjoyed that, this snowy Sunday morning. Can't wait for January and warmer climates to try out of Martins tips.

Thanks for posting, Jo.

No probs Andy.

Have fun experimenting,

Jo

Brilliant stuff Jo

Thank you so much for posting this for us

Mile buiochas.

Hi Jo

that's great, many thanks for putting it together!

R

Jo,

Thank you very much for putting the clip together and posting it. I just got back from Lembeh and can only dream of taking pics like those.

I have literally studied Martin's 3rd and 4th editions, but the results still evade me. Guess I'll have to dive more.

Thanks again.

Harry

Well this is a good idea!

Good job Jo!

And offcourse a big thanks to Martin, Alex and Keith! :D

Cheers

Karel

Jo,

Thank you very much for putting the clip together and posting it. I just got back from Lembeh and can only dream of taking pics like those.

I have literally studied Martin's 3rd and 4th editions, but the results still evade me. Guess I'll have to dive more.

Thanks again.

Harry

Stick with it Harry, hopefully it will all come together for you soon. Meanwhile the practicing will hopefully be heaps of fun. :D

Jo

That's awesome, Jo.

Thanks for taking the time to do these.

Alex

No problem Alex, it was fun to do.

It's good for me to do some experimenting with different things, as well as you photographers!! :D

Jo

That's GREAT! Thanks for posting!

Now I REALLY feel bad that I missed the presentation! :D

That's GREAT! Thanks for posting!

Now I REALLY feel bad that I missed the presentation! :D

Was the best and most engaging presentation I've been to..........and that's coming from a videographer!! ;)

Sponsors

Advertisements