Sign in to follow this  
Alex_Mustard

I'm Speaking in Sharm El Sheikh this evening

I am giving an informal talk at the Camel Bar in Na'ama Bay this evening. At 18:30, if anyone is in the area.

I'll be showing a mixture of images from the Red Sea and around the world. Including some of the D7000 images I have taken this weekend and not shared anywhere yet!

Alex

I am giving an informal talk at the Camel Bar in Na'ama Bay this evening. At 18:30, if anyone is in the area.

I'll be showing a mixture of images from the Red Sea and around the world. Including some of the D7000 images I have taken this weekend and not shared anywhere yet!

Alex

Gutted...am stuck on a tec safari boat.....grrrrr

Have fun..

Duncan

I'll be at my editing bay all day in case anyone wants to come by and watch me edit. Lots of fun.

Steve

If it was 2 weeks later I would have been there in my usual seat. Sadly I am still in the UK. Hope you get a good turn out and that the Sakaras are nice and cold.

Stew

I havent been there in 6 years! Hope nothings changed much and our flags still on the ceiling! Hope you get a good turn out Alex

I'll be at SHS on Friday, Alex: en route to Dahab. Sorry to miss your talk there, really enjoyed the last one.

I havent been there in 6 years! Hope nothings changed much and our flags still on the ceiling! Hope you get a good turn out Alex

It's changed a lot since then, mucho 'trendy' now and monkey nuts are no longer on the bar. (Pretty sure the flags have gone too). :-(

R

Sorry to miss you, Ralph.

But thanks to all who came - an excellent turn out and I hope people enjoyed seeing my pictures.

Alex

Sorry to hear about the recent shark incidents. If Ras Mohammed is the only area open, it's sure to be crowded. I hope your talk went well.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements