Don't worry about Drew Rafa - he's like the grumpy school teacher who always has to find some fault in his pupils work!

Cheers, Simon

:D Calm down Spear or you will be made to stay behind after class :P

Dive safe

DeanB

But is it possible to film them underwater?. In the Canary Islands is really hard.

As far as I know, most of the beaked whale stuff (nat geo's critter cam wild chronicles show for eg.) were pole camed in the Bahamas. I know marine biologists have stuff with Blainvilles out in the big island of Hawaii and I think Nan Hauser of the CCRC is still working with beaked whales in general out of the Cook Islands. I know they have inwater SD shots of beaked whales, but if they don't who would? :D

Don't worry about Drew Rafa - he's like the grumpy school teacher who always has to find some fault in his pupils work!

Well, Rafa wanted extra recognition of the Blainville shot, which I'm sure he spent a lot of time trying. It was a tongue in cheek comment to do a bit of color correction to highlight the whale. The thing is that Rafa knows he has good stuff and isn't too worried about comments from a guy on the internet.

Sponsors

Advertisements