Sign in to follow this  
cdoyal

Aquatica D200 Housing and Ikelite DS125s For Sale

Aquatica D200 housing with complete o-ring rebuild kit and manual - $1200

New Aquatica dual Nikonos replacement bulkhead - $175

Ikelite Smart Charger - $75

Ikelite NiCd battery for DS125 - $100

Ikelite DS-125 with ball mount, manual, and diffuser ser. # 10328 - $450

Ikelite DS-125 with ball mount, manual, and diffuser ser. # 8722 (updated) - $400

2- Ikelite Nikonos to Ikelite (4104.6) sync cords - like new - $75 ea.

1- Ikelite Nikonos to Ikelite (4104.6) sync cord - good - $50

All this gear was used on only two saltwater trips but has spent most of its life in the Great Lakes. Nothing has ever been flooded and has been very well maintained. All batteries hold a full charge. They were charged every couple of months whether they were used or not. There is no corrosion showing on anything. All gear is in excellent working order. Photos of most of the gear can be found here. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. All prices do not include shipping but will be charged actual costs. Paypal or bank checks accepted.

Edited by cdoyal

hello! im really new to underwater photography and was trying to see the difference with two strobes since one is $50 but it seems both are discontinued?.... do you know if they would fit with a sea&sea housing?would i need anything else with them?like the chords?...again im super new and dont know all the right questions to ask:( thanks for you posting!

you can email me directly if you like ktymar@yahoo.com

hello! im really new to underwater photography and was trying to see the difference with two strobes since one is $50 but it seems both are discontinued?.... do you know if they would fit with a sea&sea housing?would i need anything else with them?like the chords?...again im super new and dont know all the right questions to ask:( thanks for you posting!

you can email me directly if you like ktymar@yahoo.com

All the gear has been moved to the auction site who's name shall not be spoken. The thread should be closed and marked sold. Thanks.

All the gear has been moved to the auction site who's name shall not be spoken. The thread should be closed and marked sold. Thanks.

im sorry but your saying it moved to an auction site but that it is sold? is there no way to purchase the strobes?..im kind of confused..sorry

Everything is sold but the D200 housing and the dual Nikonos bulkhead.

Everything is sold but the D200 housing and the dual Nikonos bulkhead.

Hi, wath is the best price you can do for the housing???

parmac@gmail.com

thanks

Hi, wath is the best price you can do for the housing???

parmac@gmail.com

thanks

PM sent.

Is this housing still available?

Yes, it is.

PM sent.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements