acuevas

Aquatica 45° Viewfinder??

Just wanted to resurrect this thread - seems the Aquatica 45 is on the Aquatica website, but I can't seem to find it on Backscatter, B&H etc. Is it readily available? What is the damage for this little beauty...Jean maybe you can help me out...

cheers!

- MDP

Price is also on their website.

Just wanted to resurrect this thread - seems the Aquatica 45 is on the Aquatica website, but I can't seem to find it on Backscatter, B&H etc. Is it readily available? What is the damage for this little beauty...Jean maybe you can help me out...

cheers!

- MDP

Its been shipping for a while now, retail is 1159 USD, available to a dealer near you :-)

cheers!

- MDP

I'm looking for it too.

Backscatter is out of stock and BHPhoto doesn't have it.

I'm going to be in NY in a few weeks but I think the viewfinder should have to wait. :)

You can try "here".

Don't know if they have it in stock, but they are listing it for sale on their website.

I ordered one from my local uw photo shop, Optical Ocean Sales, they also ship online.

www.opticaloceansales.com

I had been asking for the viewfinder since it was previewed at DEMA and it shipped to me in late Feb.

Kathryn

I have had mine since mid February. I ordered it in early January ( From Backscatter ) and just waited. I really like it, so much I may sell my straight AquaView.

Sponsors

Advertisements