Sign in to follow this  
custom

Seacam D200 w/viewfinder

Hello all,

Seacam D200 housing with viewfinder, dual N5 strobe connectors (spare o-ring set for bulkhead plugs), 2 moisture alarms(1 new custom that is brighter), Seacam silver oil, O-ring set, push button/lever extension set (small rubber tips). Very good condition in original box. $2,000

Nikon D200 in very good condition with original box, manuals, 2 batteries and charger $400 prefer not to sell before housing sells.

Nikon SB28 flash with flip down diffuser in very good condition with original box, manual. Used as back up with very few flashes. $75

Contact Wayne MacWilliams shutterthethought@comcast.net

Items are in Jupiter, Florida 33458 USA Buyer pays for shipping,

insurance. Prefer PayPal.

www.uwpmag.com/c120_1.jpg

www.uwpmag.com/c120_3.jpg

www.uwpmag.com/c120_2.jpg

www.uwpmag.com/c120_4.jpg

Hello All and Happy Holidays,

I have lowered the price of the housing and viewfinder to $1,750. Thank you, Wayne :dancing:

:) Lowered to $1,500 for Seacam housing and viewfinder. $1,850 includes Nikon D200 camera. Regards,Wayne

Lowered price to $1,200 for Seacam housing and $400 for Nikon D200 camera or $1,500 for both. Thank you for your consideration.

Did you sell the housing?

Or is it still available?

Housing is available.

D200 camera, both extension ports, 70-180 gears have sold

I am speaking right now (May 7) on the macro port, and shift/focus gears for 60 macro. They are still available until the check clears.

If anyone is interested in any items it is best to include your e-mail so that I may forward photos. I have not figured out how to do that thru wetpixel. Also PM seems to be best also because it then comes directly to me vs me checking this forum for new messages each day. FWIW.

Housing is available.

D200 camera, both extension ports, 70-180 gears have sold

I am speaking right now (May 7) on the macro port, and shift/focus gears for 60 macro. They are still available until the check clears.

If anyone is interested in any items it is best to include your e-mail so that I may forward photos. I have not figured out how to do that thru wetpixel. Also PM seems to be best also because it then comes directly to me vs me checking this forum for new messages each day. FWIW.

Everything has sold except the 60 and 105 macro shift/focus gears and the 17-35 zoom gear. Camera/housing/ports etc have SOLD. Thank you!

Everything has sold except the 60, 105 and 105 with Kenko Pro 2x tele.macro shift/focus gears and the 17-35 zoom gear. Camera/housing/ports etc have SOLD. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements