Sign in to follow this  
Drew

Clips from Red Epic-X @ 96fps

Yep it's getting closer and good news that Epic s and M will be in the same chassis which means housings will fit both which is a bonus.

Yep it's getting closer and good news that Epic s and M will be in the same chassis which means housings will fit both which is a bonus.

Have you got one on order then Jonny :)

Dive safe

DeanB

Seriously considering Epic S when and it comes..... I'll need to upgrade this year and I have a couple of big jobs that would cover it, just depends on timescales which we all know dealing with RED are a PIA

Seriously considering Epic S when and it comes..... I'll need to upgrade this year and I have a couple of big jobs that would cover it, just depends on timescales which we all know dealing with RED are a PIA

Well fingers crossed it works out for you ... I'm sure Gates will be on the case housing wise ...

Dive safe

DeanB

Yeah Gates have confirmed they are doing a housing but again time scales and very 'loose'

I think Gates are considering the F3 but nothing confirmed so will wait and see on that also

Yeah Gates have confirmed they are doing a housing but again time scales and very 'loose'

I think Gates are considering the F3 but nothing confirmed so will wait and see on that also

Also wait for NXCAM/NX35? looks pretty cool ...

Click here sucker

Dive safe

DeanB

Edited by DeanB

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements