gracer

Best of Halmahera and Raja Ampat Videos

Hi,

I've been meaning to post these clips for some time as I always enjoy watching other's videos. These videos were taken whilst on a trip onboard MV Temukira through Halmahera and Raja Ampat in November 2009 - some of the best diving I've ever had the good fortune to do. All video was filmed using a Sanyo Xacti HD2000 in an Epoque housing.

Schooling Fish

Reef Life

Muck Diving

Mangroves

Night Diving

Mantas

Hope you enjoy them,

Richard

Hi Richard,

I definitely love your videos...as I was on that trip too! :-)

Hope all is well with you.

Best wishes,

Bartus

Great videos! I enjoyed watching them. The currents look rough on the first video but I like how you show the details of the fish, cleaning & changing colors. On some of the macro shots, I wished you zoomed in closer for the details, I normally use my elbow to keep the shot steady whilst resting the camera on my palm.

Thanks syam - we actually didn't get many strong currents on the trip although there were a couple of dives where the surge near the surface was quite strong. I'll have to try your tip for macro shots - I've been pretty happy with the Sanyo and Epoque setup but it is quite small and light and I have found it difficult to keep it steady when filming small subjecst.

Richard

Sponsors

Advertisements