Sign in to follow this  
arthropoda

Sea & Sea Strobes & Sync Cords for Sale

SNS_Strobes.jpg

I have an assortment of Sea & Strobes and Sync Cords for Sale as follows:

*SOLD* 1 x YS-110 strobe $250, fully functional *SOLD*

1 x YS-90DX strobe $200, fully functional

2 x YS-120 Yellow $25/ea OBO, they fire when switched to test, but have failed to sync consistently

Dual 5-pin Sync Cord $60

2 x Single 5-pin Sync Cord $25/ea

Three strobes come with the fixing bolt, diffusers, and Ultralight strobe adapters (YS-120s and YS-110). YS-90DX comes with a Fantasea strobe adapter which is the same size as the ULCS. All o-rings present except one YS-120 sync cord cap is missing and one of the single Sync Cords is missing the bulkhead end o-ring. One of the single Sync Cords is missing the clear plastic cap for the strobe end. I may have all these missing 'bits', but I will need to check my gear bag some more. I will post a follow up here if I find them.

Reason for selling? I picked up some Ikelite DS-160s and need to find a good home for the Sea & Sea gear. As stated above, the YS-120s are not syncing. They still flash and have the diffusers and fixing bolts so I felt they are worth something to the right person. :)

The entire lot for $500 and free shipping. Paypal and US sales only please.

Thanks,

Jim

Edited by arthropoda

SNS_Strobes.jpg

I have an assortment of Sea & Strobes and Sync Cords for Sale as follows:

1 x YS-110 strobe $250, fully functional

1 x YS-90DX strobe $200, fully functional

2 x YS-120 Yellow $25/ea OBO, they fire when switched to test, but have failed to sync consistently

Dual 5-pin Sync Cord $60

2 x Single 5-pin Sync Cord $25/ea

Three strobes come with the fixing bolt, diffusers, and Ultralight strobe adapters (YS-120s and YS-110). YS-90DX comes with a Fantasea strobe adapter which is the same size as the ULCS. All o-rings present except one YS-120 sync cord cap is missing and one of the single Sync Cords is missing the bulkhead end o-ring. One of the single Sync Cords is missing the clear plastic cap for the strobe end. I may have all these missing 'bits', but I will need to check my gear bag some more. I will post a follow up here if I find them.

Reason for selling? I picked up some Ikelite DS-160s and need to find a good home for the Sea & Sea gear. As stated above, the YS-120s are not syncing. They still flash and have the diffusers and fixing bolts so I felt they are worth something to the right person. :)

The entire lot for $500 and free shipping. Paypal and US sales only please.

Thanks,

Jim

If willing ship to Malaysia I will paypal u know

Im interested in dual syn cord, If willing ship to Malaysia I will paypal u know

Hi

I take the dual sync cord if still available. Please send me total price at

johnny_ccr(at)hotmail.com

Paypal preferred.

Tx

Johnny ( belgium)

Shipping to Malaysia would probably be another $30-35 for US Priority Mail (according to their website). Are you still interested?

Jim

NOTE: I did find the other strobe end cap for the last sync cord as well as a few spare battery compartment o-rings and strobe end sync cord o-rings. The one single sync cord is still missing the bulkhead end o-ring. Thanks.

If willing ship to Malaysia I will paypal u know
Edited by arthropoda

Hi - I'm interested in the YS 110 strobe. Would you be willing to ship to Ontario, Canada?

Thanks

The shipping via USPS would be $35. If this is ok, I would ship to Ontario, Canada. I should mention, I do have the original box in good condition along with the owner's manual and an unopened tube of Sea&Sea grease for this strobe. Thanks.

Jim

Hi - I'm interested in the YS 110 strobe. Would you be willing to ship to Ontario, Canada?

Thanks

Edited by arthropoda

The shipping via USPS would be $35. If this is ok, I would ship to Ontario, Canada. I should mention, I do have the original box in good condition along with the owner's manual and an unopened tube of Sea&Sea grease for this strobe. Thanks.

Jim

I'll buy it - I can be reached at lpdivers@xplornet.com (email attached to my PAYPAL account)

Thanks!

Dixie

Sent you a PM in case one single sync cord was still available.

Thanks

Luko

*UPDATE as of 2/8/11*

Dual Sync cord is SOLD

1 Single Sync cord is SOLD

YS-110 Strobe is SOLD

Still Available:

2 x YS-120s

1 x YS-90DX

1 x Single 5-pin Sea & Sea Sync Cord

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors