Sign in to follow this  
mo2vation

Wanted: Two Ikelite Strobes

Hi

I missed Ringo's excellent DS125 deal because I snoozed.

So I'm gonna toss it out there - I'm looking for a couple of strobes. I prefer Ikelites, as I have synch cables for them already.

Most any vintage, in any condition as long as they're operational. And even that is negotiable... Ike has brought many of my strobes back to life...

:)

Contact me here or at Ken@divemartrix.com

Thanks

-K

Hi

I missed Ringo's excellent DS125 deal because I snoozed.

So I'm gonna toss it out there - I'm looking for a couple of strobes. I prefer Ikelites, as I have synch cables for them already.

Most any vintage, in any condition as long as they're operational. And even that is negotiable... Ike has brought many of my strobes back to life...

:)

Contact me here or at Ken@divemartrix.com

Thanks

-K

Hi:

I have two Ikelite Substrobes DS 125 which I have had for 2 1/2 years and are in excellent condition. I also have chargers for both. Are you still interested? I am downsizing my still photography system so want to sell these.

Bette

Hi:

I have two Ikelite Substrobes DS 125 which I have had for 2 1/2 years and are in excellent condition. I also have chargers for both. Are you still interested? I am downsizing my still photography system so want to sell these.

Bette

PM sent Bette.

Thanks

-Ken

PM sent Bette.

Thanks

-Ken

hi ken, still looking for ike strobes? i have a ds 160 and 161 {switching to the smaller inons...}

thanks

tamar

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements