Sign in to follow this  
Stewart L. Sy

PNW Dive and Travel Show This weekend

Hi Folks

Anyone going to the PNW Dive and Travel Show in Tacoma this weekend? I'll be at the Philippine Dept. of Tourism booth all day Sunday, please come by and say "Hi" =)

Cheers

Stu

Optical Ocean Sales will be at booth #807, next to Olympus. We will have 3, count 'em 3, LX5 housings on display as well as a Nauticam D7000 & D330s, Oly E-PL2 & XZ-1, lights, etc.

We will also have a very special announcement for local UW photographers... ;-)

Jack

Hi Stewart,

There's a bunch of us heading down from town (a gang from Ocean Quest, in Burnaby). My wife and I are stoked as this will be our first time to the show - really looking forward to all the photo-oriented stuff!

Lee

I'll be there bumming around between the Northwest Dive Club Booth, the UTD training booth, and everywhere in between :rolleyes:

Scott

Hope you guys can swing by and say Hi! We'll also have the Aquatica A7D and D7000 housings on display at the booth.

Cheers

Stu

Stop by the ClicknDive.com booth for a chance to win a 5-night dive package at Scuba Club Cozumel. Mention Wetpixel for a double contest entry, tell'em James sent you!!! Unfortunately I cannot make the show but hopefully I can be represented.

Regards,

James

clickndive.com

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements