Sign in to follow this  
Steve Douglas

For Sale: L & M Housing wt Fathoms WA Port for Canon HFS-10, 11 and 100

Never been in the water and comes with LDC back monitor and Fathoms WA port. $3000 obo

Steve

Never been in the water and comes with LDC back monitor and Fathoms WA port. $3000 obo

Steve

Hi Steve,

Are you willing to sell this set at USD 2000? Actually, after shipping & customs at my end it would end up being $3000 :) Also, I see from both your listings that they are just the housing, what about the strobes? Are you selling them separately?

It has to be shipped to Mumbai, India (Zip - 400102) & I would be paying through paypal.

Thanks.

Apu

PS. I presume the snaps that you have just added on your other post is for this set?

Hi, yes the pics on the other post show both housings.

The silver one is the housing for the A1-U. The standard WA port is in the pic but the Fathoms WA port is definitely part of the package as well as a bunch of extras. The entire system is a turnkey system ready to dive and film.

The black housing is for the Canon cams and also comes with the Fathoms port. It is brand new, never been in the water.

I have no idea as yet, what the shipping might be but the $3000 with the Fathoms port is a more than generous price. Don't mind shipping it to anywhere but remember that PayPal takes a big commission which I can't absorb but if you want to pay that part as well, ok. A bank check or personal check is fine and I would ship the system once it clears.

Steve

The housing is still for sale if anyone wants to make a fair offer.

steve

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements