Sign in to follow this  
LiquidProductions

Wild Dolphins sharks and caves in the Bahamas

Hi,

I just returned from a fantastic 3D shoot in the Bahamas. First stop was Bimini where I had one of the most amazing wildlife encounters with spotted dolphins. A crew member shot this video of me as the dolphins checked out the camera, and pinged it with their eco location! Then we set off to Abaco to shoot in the crystal caves that were truly mind blowing! I can't wait to let everyone know when the video will be shown.

Cheers,

Becky

post-16303-1303787901.jpg

post-16303-1303787934.jpg

Edited by LiquidProductions

Hi Becky,

Amazing how they were really interested in your camera rig. What were you shooting with?

Cheers,

Steve

unreal shots!

Wonderful; yes please let us know when the video(s) are shown.

Hi Becky,

Amazing how they were really interested in your camera rig. What were you shooting with?

Cheers,

Steve

I work with WHOI's Advanced Imaging and Visualization Labratory, its one of their 3D systems.

Yeah, couldn't have been a Canon, they'd be much more discerning. :)

Curious to know where all you went in the Abacos. I am headed there this Saturday and would love some new places to check out down there.

Curious to know where all you went in the Abacos. I am headed there this Saturday and would love some new places to check out down there.

We were in Marsh Harbor in Abaco, you have to be certified to dive the caves and need a guide. We used Brian Kakuk from Bahamas Underground. Abaco is beautiful and if you can get into some of the blue holes its SO worth it. There are also a lot of beautiful mangroves around, and dry caves with lots of bats!

PS: Pack bug spray!

We were in Marsh Harbor in Abaco, you have to be certified to dive the caves and need a guide. We used Brian Kakuk from Bahamas Underground. Abaco is beautiful and if you can get into some of the blue holes its SO worth it. There are also a lot of beautiful mangroves around, and dry caves with lots of bats!

post-16303-1303871602.jpg

post-16303-1303871627.jpg

Wow, what an amazing video. I can only imagine what that must have felt like.

We'll be based in Marsh Harbor for the week. Really looking forward to it. We've been to a couple of the blue wholes but have never entered any of the caves (no cert). From what I understand, Brian Kakuk is the go to guy, he's led some amazing videos.

Incredible video!!!

But can you please add subtitles, it's hard to understand what the dolphins are saying when they all speak at the same time. :D

Fantastic!!!! I hope that we can see the finished product so please keep us up to date.

James

Fantastic!!!! I hope that we can see the finished product so please keep us up to date.

James

Thank you James, I will post when the segments are airing! Hopefully soon!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements