Sign in to follow this  
mreid

SOLD - Nocturnal Dive Lights

I have two nocturnal dive lights for sale. Both lights are in perfect working condition and use six batteries (not rechargeable). Our experience has been using lithium batteries that last for many dives. Cosmetically very few scratches, however, we do have our name written in blue. The lights include the ball attachment for mounting on your arm or housing. If interested will email you a photo. You can "google" "nocturnal lights" if you'd like more info on the light. Will sell separately. $150 each plus shipping USPS. Will only sell in USA.

I have two nocturnal dive lights for sale. Both lights are in perfect working condition and use six batteries (not rechargeable). Our experience has been using lithium batteries that last for many dives. Cosmetically very few scratches, however, we do have our name written in blue. The lights include the ball attachment for mounting on your arm or housing. If interested will email you a photo. You can "google" "nocturnal lights" if you'd like more info on the light. Will sell separately. $150 each plus shipping USPS. Will only sell in USA.

what model are they?

SLX 800+ model

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements