Hey Crew,

Heres a few shots from the other day.

1) DSC_0312.jpg

2) DSC_0314.jpg

3) DSC_0071.jpg

4) DSC_0352.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them!

Cal

Love that ugly face; should be an ad for a hangover remedy.

Edited by loftus

Really nice light on #3. Ambient?

It's nice to see male models showing up in a female model heavy underwater world :D

~abi

I thought that the second image was one of the best examples of underwater art that I have seen in years, although I can't work out to my own satisfaction why you didn't present it in an exaggerated landscape format:

post-4522-1304448518.jpg

Thanks for posting: I would buy this for my consulting room (I treat chronic pain), if it wasn't shared and subject to corporate "art"...

Tim

:D

Edited by tdpriest

Hey Tim,

You're welcome to post this one on your wall, call it 'Arthritic Feet' if you like. :D

Feet.jpg

Thanks guys!

TD - Landscape does look better!

Loftus - I have done exactly the same thing with feet haha. I'm just putting it together in PS at the momment. Same poses and everything haha

I thought that the second image was one of the best examples of underwater art that I have seen in years

Thanks for posting: I would buy this for my consulting room (I treat chronic pain), if it wasn't shared and subject to corporate "art"...

Tim

;)

I agree completely with you this is really something completely different of what I'm used to see .

As an MD practising anesthesiologie ( newly and fortunately retired ), I think that using this picture could be an excellent idea for your consulting room, as it show an anxious comportment really in line with treatment of chronic pain .

The feet of Loftus are really too happy for that purpose , better to sell them to a rheumatologist.:):):)

I'm with Tim - really nice balance in that image.

Sponsors

Advertisements