Sign in to follow this  
Bora_Horza

Pics from Indonesia

Hey all,

Just back from a dive holiday to Indonesia (Tulamben and Alor) where I had an excellent time! Here are some pics taken using a Canon A570 IS in the Canon housing. Happy diving all :-)

5696339876_675c187fab_z.jpg

Rhinophius by bora_horza, on Flickr

5696311206_5fc2097140_z.jpg

Mushroom coral pipefish by bora_horza, on Flickr

5695768889_333e91daec_z.jpg

Paddleflap by bora_horza, on Flickr

5695744939_470c465593_z.jpg

Jackfish, Tulamben by bora_horza, on Flickr

5695763247_12f47e6331_z.jpg

Rhinophius by bora_horza, on Flickr

5696321300_1839563156_z.jpg

Batfish reflection by bora_horza, on Flickr

5695762969_be21031d17_z.jpg

Rhinopius by bora_horza, on Flickr

5695867967_ffa01e82fb_z.jpg

Seastar by bora_horza, on Flickr

5695744599_13b63b1f7f_z.jpg

Moray pair by bora_horza, on Flickr

5695734963_6e9780ef5b_z.jpg

Crabs on sponge by bora_horza, on Flickr

Hi Bora :

Great !! , 4 different colors of Rhinopias in a trip , would you please let us know which dive site did you find them ? Very good and amazing . Thanks

Regards

Perry Kuo

Wonderful, fun series! I'm loving the last one. I'm a sucker for color and texture combinations.

Thanks for sharing your images with us. Where did you stay and would you recommend the resorts/operations?

Cheers,

Steve

Love the last one as well. Blown away by the FOUR Rhinopias. Would love info. on where/who with.

Best,

Steve

Beautiful Images!

I especially love the seastar photo...

Thanks for the kind comments all!

In Tulamben I just turned up, and stayed and dived with Aqua Dive Paradise, they have a few nice clean bungalows / rooms next to the dive shop, which is located almost in front of the Liberty wreck. Great guides who showed me all sorts of things I'd have otherwize missed!

For Alor, I stayed at La Petite Kepa, where I had an excellent time diving with Cedric and the crew. He can show you the divesites in Kalabahi Bay where the various rhinopias fishies can be found. Kepa is a wonderful little island to stay on. Traditional thatched bungalows (and a couple of larger, family sized bungalows with sunset views), solar power lighting in the evenings, great communal meals cooked by Bibi Nene using local market produce, and an interesting mix of backpackers and divers staying at this friendly homestay / resort. Highly recomended!

Edited by Bora_Horza

Definitively , it's not the camera which do the good photographer !!Such beautiul pics with the small A570IS !!

Congratulations !!

Wow! Beautiful photos and such incredible creatures. I can't believe that seastar - it looks like some sort of fractal image.

-Gina

Nice! Lots of great stuff on your Flickr site too!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements