liquidguru

Another Week In Lembeh

We've had a good week in Lembeh, lots of Harlequin and Barb has made her own flexi-snoot-thing. Enjoy her photos.

Link to Gallery

Kaj

Some really good images guys! I love the presentation too, nice how the background color changes with the image.

Great stuff,

Steve

Thanks fo the comments, though the photos are nothing to do with me, they are all taken by Barb Makohin, my partner (I'm just a simple video guy)

The slideshow is created by the Windows Live Gallery and is, i think, really effective..I'm glad you enjoyed it...

Kaj

We've had a good week in Lembeh, lots of Harlequin and Barb has made her own flexi-snoot-thing. Enjoy her photos.

Link to Gallery

Kaj

Hey Kaj

Barb's photos are fantastic. Looks like the flexi-mini-Doctor-Octopus-snoot-thingy you show me works really well. Some photos looks really"rounded" with the multi-point source of light. Well done.

Now I better get down to packing some batteries :) What do you want to do with the broken X Box game?

Cheers

David

Wait to return is so hard looking this pictures :)

Cheers

Nacho

Hey Kaj

Barb's photos are fantastic. Looks like the flexi-mini-Doctor-Octopus-snoot-thingy you show me works really well. Some photos looks really"rounded" with the multi-point source of light. Well done.

Now I better get down to packing some batteries :B): What do you want to do with the broken X Box game?

Cheers

David

Hi David,

The flexi-thingy Barb made is working well. We'll send some photos of it soon and the link to ebay..we came up with a very simple solution... Stu should be round to pick up the Xbox game some time..Glad you liked the photos

Wait to return is so hard looking this pictures :)

Cheers

Nacho

Thanks Nacho..hope to see you and Carmen again......soon... :)

Sponsors

Advertisements