echeng

Adam Hanlon appointed as Wetpixel Editor

Over the past year, many of you will have noticed that Adam Hanlon has been increasingly involved with Wetpixel.com, and has been responsible for adding almost-daily news items to the front page. We are proud to announce that Adam will be taking over as Editor of Wetpixel, and will be driving online content creation and curation. I will continue my role as Wetpixel Publisher and Editor-at-Large, and will concentrate on strategic and continued development.

Wetpixel has been in existence for over 10 years and has fostered a close-knit community of passionate underwater image makers. Here’s to another 10 years of sharing what we find under the surface of the earth’s oceans!

Adam-174_tn.jpg

Congrats to Adam on the appointment, you do a great job.

And congrats and thanks to Eric for WP....

Great news Eric and a huge congrats to Adam!

Thank You both for You'r efforts :)

Cheers

Karel

Well done Adam. :)

Well done Adam, does that mean you have to have a large cigar in your mouth at all times....

Hey all!

I've been off the Wetpixel / UW photography radar for a few months now. Other boring commitments over now so i'm enjoying catching up with the posts, news etc here on Wetpixel. Interesting and informative as ever. Especially good news to hear that your now editor Adam.

Ditto the congrats.

Regards,

Andy.

Congrats adam!!!

Andy

Ontario, Canada

Sponsors

Advertisements