Sign in to follow this  
ReelBruin

WTB: Inon WAL And Dome for Ikelite

Want to buy WAL and dome for Ike 6190 (coolpix 5000). Not much luck with Inon's website in terms of places to buy - they list 2. Anybody got a good link?

No options there, at least in the USA. At DEMA I spoke to Inon about opening a dealer account (and buying a large starting inventory) so that I could sell their products but was told that I would have to buy from one of their distributors in the USA at retail less a 10% courtesy discount for volume puchases. I thought this was BS, no one will become an Inon dealer with terms like those. And no disrespect to Marine Camera and the other Inon distributor, but if I sell a product in my store I should not be forced to buy from a competitor. Another reason to love Ikelite and their great dealer support.

Doug

Hi Realbruin,

May I humbly suggest that you try the Nikon WC-E68 and UR-E5 converter ring? You can buy a dome port from Ikelite or one of their distributors for your 6190 housing which is really easy to install and remove.

This combination will give you GREAT close up wideangle shots as well as macro to 1:2 lifesize ratio.

I think the total cost will also be less than the Inon lens and dome.

HTH

James

PS, I think the lens and ring are for sale in the classifieds section.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements