MDB

SOLD - Sea & Sea 5D Housing

For Sale- used Sea & Sea DX-5D for the Canon 5D & inon 45 degree finder. The housing has been modified by backscatter to use the inon 45 degree finder. Asking $900 + shipping (will ship to US or Canada)

PM if interested

Mike

Now asking $800 + Shipping

asking $750 + shipping

Mike

I'm interested but can't PM since I'm new to the forum. Can you PM me so I can reply with some questions? Thanks.

Sam

Let me know if you'd be interested in selling the VF separately.

asking $750 + shipping

Mike

Is this housing still for sale? If so are there any issues with it and why are you selling (just curious). Thanks.

Let me know if you'd be interested in selling the VF separately.

At this point I would rather not as the housing was modified to use the VF

Thanks

Is this housing still for sale? If so are there any issues with it and why are you selling (just curious). Thanks.

Yes it is still for sale. There are no issues with the housing. The only reason I am selling is that I bought a 5D mk II camera and housing about a year ago, so the 5d housing has been sitting in a pelican case for a year.

Mike

Is this unit still for sale?

Yes it is still for sale. There are no issues with the housing. The only reason I am selling is that I bought a 5D mk II camera and housing about a year ago, so the 5d housing has been sitting in a pelican case for a year.

Mike

Is this unit still for sale?

Yes It is still for sale

I can see there's been a few replies and this may be a long shot but if this is still available could you please send me an email at mark.g.smith@gmail.com Thanks

I am also in the housing as a back-up. Still available? When was it last used and serviced? Does it come with any ports?

hi MDB

I'm interested in your housing and have joined here just to reply to your advert...... can you email me direct please on ed68@btinternet.com as I am unable to send you a PM, thanks, Ed

Sponsors

Advertisements