Sign in to follow this  
greedo5678

FOR SALE, LAND IN THE PHILIPPINES

Hey All,

With a sorry heart, i have to advertise this area of land in the Town of Padre Burgos, Southern Leyte, Philippines. We originally bought the land to develop as a diving resort but personal family issues means we have to sell.

post-23697-1308279601.jpg (View from the Dive boat)

The Land is 1.3 hectares, (3.2 acres) with 200m (well 196m really) of perfect white sand beachfront.

It has a clean Title of ownership under our company name for easy transfer to the buyer. It is actually 3 lots, joined together, and we would like to sell as a complete package, but would consider splitting if necessary.

The land is situated at the end of a Barangay (village - slightly bumpy) road, with direct access. The land stretches back about 70m from the beach in a perfect shape for a dive resort. The land rises away from the beach, being 4-5m higher at the back than the front, (Topographic survey completed if wanted).

It is surveyed, marked, and a temporary bamboo fence marks the edge of the lot, but building permit has been issued for a 6ft high concrete fence if wanted.

Presently it is agriculture land, with almost 400 young coconut trees planted.

Faces west for afternoon sun and sunsets. Views over Bohol and Camigiun.

Padre Burgos is a newly developing dive area, but with 26 great dive sites, and only 4 operators in the town its always quiet. Whale sharks are common from Nov-Apr. The reefs are some of the best in the Philippines (The house reef known as 'Ampo Reef' has more diversity in corals than Tubattaha, Malapascua etc) and some great muck diving too. For other testimonials, just search Padre Burgos, or Sogod Bay here to read divers reports. We hope that someone would buy this and enjoy the development that the area deserves.

PRICE PHP1500 (Phil Peso) Per Square Metre = P20M (approx $483k) Offers Accepted. (This is Cheap, check other prices out in the Philippines!)

post-23697-1308279717.jpg The beach - Nice, im sure you'll agree. You can own this...

PM me or email me on wood.olly@mac.com for further details.

Thanks

Olly Wood

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements