Sign in to follow this  
wbk

A few macros from off mombasa, feedback appreciated.

Would much appreciate any feedback on these pics.. and also general opinion if they are considered any good or not... usual story etc.etc..

5873333326_e0fa3b0869_b.jpg

Rose Spindle Cowry on whip coral by Bruno K, on Flickr

5872778863_192759b740_b.jpg

semi circle angelfish.jpg by Bruno K, on Flickr

5873339240_b1689dea48_b.jpg

Yellow Boxfish by Bruno K, on Flickr

5873337938_daab61afa7_b.jpg

Flatworm by Bruno K, on Flickr

There are a few more but know you are busy so wont stack them too high!

Thanks in advance for any of the comments...

Edited by wbk

I would go by what neptune says, the first three are really nice.

Cheers,

Diggy

Would much appreciate any feedback on these pics.. and also general opinion if they are considered any good or not... usual story etc.etc..

I think the fish photos are the best. I love the dark background in the cowry photo as it makes the subject stand out, but it was hard for me to tell exactly what I was looking at. And while the nudibranch is pretty, the focus is a bit soft and the background is too light for me and thus distracting. I especially like the eyes of the angelfish and the focus on the boxfish. Good job!

-Gina

Thanks for the feedback. Gina, agree with you on the flatworm, was trying something that didn't quite work out, is always good to have it confirmed! The flatworm definitely looks a lot brighter on here that it does on my laptop... hmm.. good to know.. thanks all

Nice shots. The angelfish is my fav of the group. I like the angle that you have caught the fish at. Thanks for sharing - DiverPam

Hi Bruno,

Loving the fish images too. Is that the reef I can see reflected in the box fish eye?

The only thing I might change is the diagonal on the Cowry. To my eye it's just begging to come in from the corner of the frame. Something like this;

post-4526-1309123519.jpg

Have fun,

Steve

Steve, see what you mean with the cowry, agree, def looks better like that. Yes it is the reef, but that was just lucky ;)

It really makes a difference when you take the time to actually re-crop the image and actually show what you mean, so thanks very much for taking the time!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements